WHAT YOU NEED:
1 pack of Oreo Cookies
1 thingy of whipped cream cheese
1 bag of white chocolate (chips or bark)
Cookie sheet + wax paper
STEPS YOU CAN’T REALLY F*K UP:
1. If you have a food processor that would be awesome! And just throw all the cookies in the food processor, with the cream filling in it, it’s cool.
2. Add the whipped cream cheese into the food processor, blend until you see NO WHITE STUFF.
3. Roll them into nice size balls. Or you can even use a cookie cutter to make them a different shape.
3. Melt the white chocolate, (microwave it for 30 seconds and stir, 10 seconds after if its not creamy enough.)
4. Dip the balls. You can use a spoon to put to cover the balls and use a fork to hold it, yes your balls.
5. Put wax paper over your cookie sheet, put the dipped balls onto the wax paper. You can also freeze it so your balls can get hard.
6. Enjoy your oreo balls after 30 minutes in the freezer.
PHOTO STOLEN FROM: http://www.bakerella.com/grocery-item-goes-gourmet/